Thursday, April 23, 2015

MyFrosty Relationship with the Media

Whether I'm on the computer, my mobile device, or watching news, my life is revolving around the media. I'm always hooked on to my phone whenever I do homework or whenever I want to jam out to some nice tunes on Pandora or just the radio.


I use the media to learn and study my favorite players in the sports world and to learn how they do the work and consistent play every time they play. I hear the buzz around the NBA with all the game scores, trades being made, anything that relates to the game of basketball, the media is there for me to hear from. Sportscenter and Sportscience is where I watch a 30 for 30 film, but with my busy athlete schedule playing ball, its hard to get relax time to watch the media. The media is definitely a big deal with its occasional pop ups of events around the globe and without media I'd be a lost cause. A boy trying to find himself in the world. With this being said, hit me a comment or feedback to your relationship with media and technology and remember Stay Frosty my Friends and I'll see you in a flash!

1 comment: