Friday, May 8, 2015

If you love it, Just do it.

There is something about the brand Nike that makes me want to buy all of their products in various encounters in their stores. Maybe I have a love mark for the store and is tied emotionally to the product that will give me the best gear to strive for greatness. It's a mystery of how Nike traps me into buying all of the shoes that come out or the compression gear that they sell for me to use for basketball. The brand experience of Nike is just known all around the world with its symbol of the black swoosh being on billboard and other advertisements. I would say that most of my sporting gear is from the making of Nike because their products are the best out there so athletes can have a need to achieve and dominate in any sport they are willing to put the work in for.
Even as I was growing up, my parents always made me buy anything that was Nike because it has the best support and fabric for athletes. In my opinion, this statement is true because most of their shoes have support that prevent injuries more than Adidas and Underarmour. Maybe the lovemarks have gotten to me, or maybe the brand has been pushed onto me for so long that I can't resist not buying their products. What are your favorite brands or stores and what's your brand experience with the store? Comment down below and remember to Stay Frosty My Friends and I'll be back shortly.  

1 comment:

  1. Dillon I've had the same experience with Nike. It's always my go to brand for sporting clothes. I love the feeling of a new pair of Nikes on my feet. Just makes me want to just go outside and do it. But I think our love for the brand comes from how big of a fan base it has, and what we associate it with. Under Armour just sounds lame, and Adidas are what old people wear. But maybe that's just me.

    ReplyDelete